1188 Reedy Creek Road
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
(Cell) 423-571-9092, 276-782-5023
Click On The Links Below To Learn More About Our Services:
We are licensed in both Tennessee and Virginia; however, our typical coverage area includes all of Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, from Knoxville to Roanoke. However, we are open to expanding this coverage area if required with a few restrictions (i.e. job size, special permits, etc.). Contact us today to see if we can meet your needs.
At Roger’s Wildlife Control Services, our goal is to treat you like family, so your problems matter to us. We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. However, it is important to distinguish between emergency wildlife situations and non-emergency wildlife situations. At Roger’s, an emergency wildlife situation is one in which nuisance wildlife has entered the living space of your home (i.e. bats flying around your living room, snake behind the washing machine, etc.). A non-emergency wildlife situation would be the opposite (ie. noise in the attic, opossum in the the back yard, etc.). Our goal is to respond to emergency situations within a few hours, so contact us today to see how we can help.
Our typical customers include, but aren’t limited to, Residential Homeowners, Commercial Businesses, Churches, Industrial Parks, Summer Camps, Home Owners Associations, Golf Courses, Schools, Municipal Buildings, and Realty Groups. Contact us if this list doesn’t apply to you, to see if we can meet your needs.
At Roger’s Wildlife Control Services, we offer free estimates that include an interior and exterior inspection of your home (if applicable), a detailed plan of the work to be done, and an estimated time frame for completion. Due to our extensive experience, in many cases, a simple estimate can be provided over the phone. Contact us today for your free estimate.
We typically trap Beavers, Chipmunks, Foxes, Groundhogs, Moles, Muskrats, Opossum, Pigeons, Raccoons, Rats, Skunks, Snakes, Squirrels, Voles, and Woodchucks. Traps are generally set within 48 hours of you calling and left on your premises for a week. We use professional grade traps that are designed to humanely capture nuisance wildlife on your property and we always have traps available. State law requires that the traps are checked daily, so we generally ask the customer to check the traps and notify us when we have an animal in the trap. If your nuisance wildlife problem isn’t listed here, contact us to see what options are available to you.
Bats are an unsanitary nuisance wildlife in a category all their own. They create offensive, unhealthy, odors due to their droppings and bats are one of the top rabies carriers in our area. Fortunately for you, bat removal is our specialty! We are equipped to provide you with a professional, permanent, non-chemical, solution to your bat infestation problem and we will guarantee it in writing. Typically, the following steps are included in the bat removal process as a part of our standard service contract:
- We clean-out any bat droppings (guano) and contaminated insulation in your attic space. Then we sanitize these areas to help prevent air borne mold spores that are created from dried up guano, and replace the insulation as needed. These mold spores can cause human respiratory issues as noted under the safety concerns link.
- We perform repairs to the areas that do not have bats entering, such as screening vents, caulking gaps, installing chimney caps, etc.
- We will then install exit without re-entry devices that will safely remove the bats from the structure without harming the bats.
- Lastly, we return in about a week, after all the bats are out, and remove these devices. Then we seal any remaining holes and re-clean/sanitize any remaining area(s) that require it.
Similar to bats, birds are unsanitary nuisance wildlife as well. Their droppings and nesting habits can be hazardous to your health and significantly reduce the value of your property. Fortunately for you, bird removal is also one of our specialties! We are equipped with a full line of bird control products, such as bird spikes and netting, to provide you with a professional solution to your bird infestation problem. Contact us today for a free estimate.
At Roger’s Wildlife Control Services, we understand that most people are uncomfortable at best in knowingly having snakes on their property. While most snakes in our area are non-venomous, you never want to take the chance on having someone you care about mistakenly come into contact with a venomous snake. Due to our extensive wildlife removal experience, we can quickly identify if and where a snake is entering your home and we provide professional venomous and non-venomous snake removal from your property. In addition, we’ll help locate and repair their entry holes, and evaluate the reason for their stay in your home. Contact us today for more information.
Dead Animal Removal
Dead animals on your property create offensive odors which can decrease the value of your property. Removal of animal remains requires specific knowledge and handling techniques due to the potential spread of certain types of bacteria and disease. At Roger’s, we are trained to safely remove both domestic and wild dead animal remains from your yard, attic, crawl space, in walls, under trailers, and under porches. As a part of this service, we will locate and remove the animal remains, and spray the area with a safe, odor eliminating, and sanitizing spray.
As with dead animals, offensive odors from wild and domestic animals can be created in several ways. Typical issues include skunk odor in your basement or animal urine and feces buildup in your attic, wall voids, or crawl space. We offer professional odor control services to help eliminate or, at least, reduce the displeasure associated with having these issues.
Clean-Up & Decontamination
At Roger’s Wildlife Control Services, as we’ve previously mentioned, our goal is to treat you like family. We are genuinely concerned about your health and safety, and we want to provide you with the best service possible. That being said, as a part of almost every Bat, Bird, or wildlife removal job, once the target animal(s) has been removed and all the necessary repairs have been made to prevent their return, we finish the job by providing biohazard cleanup services. Typical bio hazardous issues include urine, feces, or hidden dead animals that are left behind after the nuisance wildlife has been removed. Exposure to these biohazards can pose a serious health threat to you, your family, employees, citizens, customers, or your clients. Thankfully, at Roger’s we are trained and well equipped to effectively remove these bio hazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
Although all of the safety concerns commonly associated with nuisance wildlife are far too numerous to mention here, we would like to provide you with information about some of the most common:
- Rabies is a preventable viral disease of mammals most often transmitted through the bite of a rabid animal. Most bites occur in wild animals such as raccoons, skunks, bats, and foxes. Once transmitted, the rabies virus infects the central nervous system, ultimately causing disease in the brain and death. Symptoms of rabies are similar to that of many other illnesses, including fever, headache, and general weakness. However, as the disease progresses, more specific symptoms appear. These include insomnia, anxiety, confusion, slight or partial paralysis, excitation, hallucinations, agitation, increase in saliva, and difficulty swallowing. Death usually occurs within days of the onset of these symptoms.
Canine or Feline Distemper
- Canine or Feline Distemper, or simply “distemper”, is commonly used to refer to two diseases. These diseases can affect dogs and cats, along with many nuisance wildlife species such as raccoons, foxes, and coyotes. Unfortunately, the symptoms can be confused with rabies. Canine distemper is characterized mostly by respiratory and/ or neurological symptoms. Feline distemper symptoms are usually related to diarrhea and anemia. Fortunately, neither disease has been shown to cause illness in people. However, they almost always prove to be fatal for the animal.
- Histoplasmosis is an infection caused by breathing in spores of a fungus often found in bird and bat droppings. It is most commonly transmitted when these spores become airborne. Several types of histoplasmosis exist. The mildest form produces no signs or symptoms, and most people don’t know they are infected. However, severe infections can be life-threatening, especially for infants and people with weak immune systems. Symptoms usually appear anywhere from a couple of days up to three weeks after exposure, and usually include fever, chills, headache, muscle aches, and a dry cough or chest discomfort. Fortunately, effective treatments are available for even the most severe forms of histoplasmosis.
At Roger’s Wildlife Control Services, we aim to create customers for life and we guarantee that we’ll provide you with the best service in the industry. Therefore, we offer a variety of warranties for our services, depending on the type of service required. These warranties are job specific, however, the warranty will always be written out as a part of our Service Agreement. Contact us if you have specific questions regarding our warranty.
In order to protect you and our company, a service agreement contract must be signed prior to performing any work at your property. Our service agreement contract spells out exactly what services we will provide at your home or business, as well as our warranty and pricing information.
At Roger’s Wildlife Control Services, we realize that flexible payment options are necessary to provide the best service possible. Therefore, we accept cash, checks, or credit card payments. Financing is available in some cases, however, financing must be approved prior to the work being done and a deposit may be required. No interest will be applied unless you miss a payment. Contact us today with questions regarding your payment options.
Created 2015 by J. R.'s Web Design. All Rights Reserved.